You are my hero
(Source: , via hunterjumpersismylife)
if you’ve helped contribute to scaring someone out of sharing their horse photos online, congratulations you’re a shitty person.
- me: can you not
- me: put your head down you're not a giraffe
- me: can you please go faster
- me: oh god slow down horse slow down
- me: stop being so sassy for the love of god
- me: look at that horse over there! do what he's doing
- me: what the hell are you looking at
- me: oh look, it's a person. much fright. so very scare.
- me: it's another horse can yoU CALM DOWN
- me: that blanket has been there the entire time we've been in here why are you afraid of it now.
- horse: herp derp derp derp
- me: *face palms*
There’s a fine line between bravery and insanity. Horse people use that line as a jump rope.
- Friend: I see through your master plan, you ride a pony so you look the size of a normal person!